Onto a third batch of these. They're good quality and a nice alternative to a CD...
Tea Towel Packs
Awesome, high quality, screen printed tea towels - printed 1 colour, finished off with full colour sleeve packaging. Need more than 1 colour print? Email us here for a quote.
Tea towels are a super cost-effective way of printing up your awesome designs or illustrations for sale. They're perfect for schools to get pupils involved in a project, great to brand up your bar or restaurant, or ideal as an awesome gift item for your Etsy store or craft fair! If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these tea towels when custom printed ranges from £10-20!
We screen print in one colour ink onto one side of the tea towels. Choose between 4 colours of tea towels. Our Artwork team will match one of our stock ink colours closest to your artwork before sending you a proof! Please note that we cannot print in white ink on Tea Towels. We can also pantone match inks for a small fee, or print with more ink colours, drop us an email for more information.
Our screen printed tea towels are made from 100% cotton, and are a 170gsm weight.
These screen printed tea towels come packaged in full colour sleeves. The packs themselves have self sealing tabs and can be printed on a luxurious 400gsm laminate or recycled 300gsm brown card. They are die cut and folded to wrap nicely around the tea towel.
Get your tea towels shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT & delivery
Maximum print size: 520mm height x 380mm width
Tea Towel size: 700mm height x 500mm width
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
Colour format: CMYK
File format: PSD, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS, AI
A few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.