Stanley Stella Recycled Woven Tote Bags
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Garments for the fashion-conscious. Stanley/Stella, premium quality clothing offers cuts and colours aligned with current trends. These heavyweight woven tote bags are produced with care and attention to every detail. The tote bags feature folded clean finish edges and long handles with reinforced cross stitch. There is an inside side stitch at bottom hem to create volume. You can see this in the images above!
Get your designs screen printed on to these recycled tote bags for the very best results in retail ready products.
Stanley Stella believes in change in the textile industry to produce clothing a lot more responsibly. Their affiliation with the Fairwear Foundation and high standards certifications prove their commitment to sustainable and responsible practices.
Tote bag dimensions are 370mm wide x 430mm deep. Maximum print size on your tote bags is 285mm x 300mm.
Tote Bag Spec
These heavyweight tote bags are made up from 80% Recycled Cotton, 20% Recycled Polyester and are a 300gsm weight. There are 5 different colours to choose from and you can also mix up the colours within your order!
Get your bags shipped within 8 working days. Stanley Stella is not always available on a faster turnaround, but if you do need them faster, please contact our team and we'll see what we can do!
Maximum Print Size: 28.5 cm x 30 cm
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork at actual size with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.