Stanley Stella Organic Tank Top
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Garments for the fashion-conscious. Stanley/Stella, premium quality clothing offers cuts and colours aligned with current trends. These organic tank tops are produced with care and attention to every detail. Get your designs screen printed on to these vests for the very best results in retail ready products.
Stanley Stella clothing believes in change in the textile industry to produce clothing a lot more responsibly. Their affiliation with the Fairwear Foundation and high standards certifications prove their commitment to sustainable and responsible practices.
We can screen print on the front and the back of these vests. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Stanley Stella Organic Tank Tops are made from 100% organic rung-spun combed cotton and are a 155gsm weight. There are 5 different vest colours to choose from and you can also mix up the garment colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 35.5" // M - 38" // L - 40" // XL - 42.5" // XXL - 45"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Standard Front Print Size: up to 23cm (w) x 30 cm (h)
Standard Back Print Size: up to 18cm (w) x 37cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.