Fruit Of The Loom Classic Hoodies
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Whether you need customised hoodies for your clothing company, your band, or your business, these screen printed Fruit of the Loom classic hoodies are great quality, with a double fabric hood, self coloured flat drawcord, front pouch pocket and waist and cuff in Cotton/ Lycra rib! The perfect choice when youâ€™re after comfort and value - these hoodies are great to wear, and offer great value for money if youâ€™re reselling them when theyâ€™re customised.
RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from Â£20-40!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Fruit of the Loom hoodies are made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester, and are a 280gsm weight.
You can choose from 20 different sweatshirt colours, and you can also split your order across a range of garment colours!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 35/37" // M - 38/40" // L - 41/43" // XL - 44/46" // XXL - 47/49"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Chest Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 26cm (h)
Standard Back Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Back Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the sweatshirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.