*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Why not get your designs printed on these comfortable and awesome quality hooded sweatshirts? Customise our B&C hoodies with band names, team names, logos or illustrations.
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these sweatshirts when custom printed ranges from £15-30!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these sweatshirts.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
These B&C hooded, modern cut sweatshirts have a low shrinkage, brushed fleece inside and lined hood with drawstraing and metal eyelets. Cuffs and bottom hem are in 1 x 1 rib with Elastane, with a reinforced front kangaroo pocket.
B&C hoodies are made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester, and are a 280gsm weight.
You can choose from over 10 different sweatshirt colours, and you can also split your order across a range of garment colours!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 42" // M - 44" // L - 47" // XL - 50" // XXL - 53"
Get your hoodies shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Chest Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 26cm (h)
Standard Back Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Back Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the sweatshirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.