Recycled DL Greeting Cards
Full colour recycled DL greetings cards, printed both sides on a choice of 3 stocks.
Greetings cards come complete with brown envelopes!
Custom greetings cards are great for offering smaller, more affordable versions of your illustrations or designs! Perhaps youâ€™ve got a store and want to add to your range at Christmas, for birthdays, or weddingsâ€¦here at Awesome Merch, we use them as thank you cards too. Our recycled stock options are easier on the environment, and give a great finish to your designs.
We print your greetings cards double-sided: so you can print a design on the front, a message inside, and a logo or secondary message on the back! Your order also comes with free brown envelopes. The envelopes measure 110mm x 220mm.
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour double-sided onto a choice of 3 different recycled stocks:
- 300gsm white recycled board - for a premium recycled finish with a textured look
- 300gsm brown recycled board - for a unique natural brown recycled finish
- 300gsm grey recycled board - for a distinct grey textured recycled finish
Please note that recycled boards are not uniform and so the colour and texture of the board can vary slightly throughout the run. This is because it is made from recycled material, and it is also what makes this option both unique and awesome!
As our products are lovingly handmade, we need to allow for 1-2mm tolerance of movement when printing and cutting, so bear this in mind when creating your designs, especially those with borders. Our digital inks have a silk finish to them, even when applied to recycled stocks, so any printed areas of your designs will have a subtle shine. If you'd like us to check if your artwork will be suitable before placing your order, drop us an email to email@example.com and we'd be happy to take a look for you!
Your greetings card order includes one design as standard (you can have a different design on the front and back, that's included). Want more designs? Sure thing! Itâ€™s just Â£5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Prices include VAT & free standard delivery
Artwork = 202mm x 214mm
Finished Size = 210mm x 99mm (When Folded)
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) - make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Think about the inside. We can leave the insides of your cards blank, or print it up with your message or design!
- Select your stock carefully - a black design looks stunning on our brown recycled board, whereas for more vivid colours you might want to go with the white fleck option.