High impact, full colour PVC banners that are ideal for use indoors or outdoors.
Our full colour heavyweight PVC banners are the perfect tool for advertising your event or business, using as a stage backdrop for your band, or for your charity event, festival, even your wedding!
We print your PVC banners on brand new state-of-the-art wide format printers, and use UV stable inks to ensure you get the very best quality results!
Your PVC banner will come fully hemmed and eyeletted ready for hanging.
As our products are lovingly handmade, we need to allow for 1-2mm tolerance of movement when printing, cutting and constructing, so bear this in mind when creating your designs, especially those with borders. If you'd like us to check if your artwork will be suitable before placing your order, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to take a look for you!
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
All prices are per banner and include VAT and free standard delivery!
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- When creating your artwork it may be useful to know that 1m = 100cm. Allow 2.5cm around the edge of your banner with no important text or images to avoid it being cut off by the banner eyelets.
- If you're creating your artwork in Illustrator or Corel Draw then please submit your vector based artwork at full size, and remember to outline any type.
- If you're using Photoshop to create your artwork then ideally we would like a full size file for the best quality print - minimum acceptable size is half actual size.
- If your Photoshop file is too large, flatten the image once you are happy and save the flattened version.