Next Level Ladies Ideal T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Next Level Apparel started with a simple but powerful idea! create a favourite tee crafted from superior fabrics in sizes and fits for real people and make it available in all the best colours at a value second to none. They give you the freedom to choose an inspirational shirt worthy of your message or design. They aim to destroy the notion of the disposable tee. After their success in the US, these ladies shirts are now available to be customised in the European market!
If you're looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £15-20!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Next Level Ladies Ideal t-shirts are made from 60% ringspun combed cotton and 40% polyester, and are a 135gsm weight.
There are 12 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):XS - 30" // S - 32" // M - 34" // L - 36" // XL - 39" // XXL - 42"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.