Medium Square Heavyweight Art Prints
Full colour 21cm square art prints on a choice of four beautiful heavyweight stocks
Heavyweight prints are a lovely way to display your tour poster, artwork, or photography! A great piece of merch for a touring band, or a cost-effective way of doing limited edition prints for an artist.
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour on your choice of heavyweight stock:
- 300gsm smooth white board - for a smooth finish
- 300gsm white recycled board - for a premium recycled finish with a textured look
- 300gsm brown recycled board - for a unique natural brown recycled finish
- 300gsm grey recycled board - for a distinct grey textured recycled finish
Please note that recycled boards are not uniform and so the colour and texture of the board can vary slightly throughout the run. This is because it is made from recycled material, and it is also what makes this option both unique and awesome!
As our products are lovingly handmade, we need to allow for 1-2mm tolerance of movement when printing and cutting, so bear this in mind when creating your designs, especially those with borders. Our digital inks have a silk finish to them, even when applied to recycled stocks, so any printed areas of your designs will have a subtle shine. If you'd like us to check if your artwork will be suitable before placing your order, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to take a look for you!
Your order of heavyweight prints includes one design as standard. Want more designs? Sure thing! It’s just £5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Get your prints shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpi
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) - make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Select your stock carefully - a black design looks stunning on our brown recycled board, whereas for more vivid colours you might want to go with the 300gsm matte board. The white fleck is a lovely option too for a bit of texture in your work.