We had 100 printed t-shirts made for our magazine and we couldn't be happier. Great quality heavyweight cotton and the printing was a done excellently
Gildan Heavy T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Gildan Heavy t-shirt is our best value shirt for screen printing, and it’s pretty darn popular. With its classic fit and huge range of colours, this shirt is perfect for custom printing up your band tees, or event shirts!
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £10-20!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Gildan Heavy t-shirts are made from 100% cotton*, and are a 185gsm weight (175gsm weight for the white tees).
There are 50 (yes, 50!) different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 34/36" // M - 38/40" // L - 42/44" // XL - 46/48" // XXL - 50/52"
Get your t-shirts shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
* ash colour variant is 99% cotton/1% polyester
* sports grey and antique colours are 90% cotton/10% polyester
* blackberry, lilac, midnight, sunset, russet, and tweed colour variants are 50% cotton/50% polyester
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.
Ratings & Reviews
Most Helpful Reviews
Ordered my first batch of screenprinted T-shirts at Awesome Merch, and they turned out really nice!
For nearly 8 years now My Band has been using Awesome Merchandise for all our touring needs.
Our main product is the traditional tour shirt, image on the front dates on the back.
I cannot speak highly enough about the level of quality, service and price that Awesome merchandise provide.
The shirts themselves last! they are printed to the highest spec. The Team of staff are efficient and helpful, When i call up from the tour bus and ask for a repeat order to be delivered to a venue, with a date edited, Awesome make it happen. I can't ever see me using anyone else. If you are thinking about it or shopping around. Stop. you have found the best you are going to get.Put your faith in Awesome merchandise.