Gildan HeavyBlend Youth Crewneck Sweatshirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Gildan HeavyBlend youth crewneck sweatshirt is our best value sweatshirt for kids. Why not get your designs printed on these comfortable and awesome quality sweatshirts? They're perfect for anything from Clothing Brands to Schoolwear.
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these sweatshirts when custom printed ranges from Â£10-20!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these sweatshirts.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
These Gildan sweatshirts feature twin needle stitching at waistband and cuffs, 1 x 1 rib with Spandex and are CPSIA tracking label compliant.
Gildan HeavyBlend youth sweatshirts are made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester pre-shrunk fleece knit, and are a 279gsm weight (265gsm weight for the white sweatshirts).
You can choose from 11 different sweatshirt colours, and you can also split your order across a range of garment colours!
Size Chest (to fit):
S (age 5/6) - 26/28" // M (age 7/8) - 30/32" // L (age 9/11) - 34/36" // XL (age 12/13) - 38/40" //
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Front Print Size: up to 36cm (w) x 36cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 36cm (w) x 40cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 8cm (w) x 32cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (w) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the sweatshirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.