Gildan Heavyblend Youth Hooded Sweatshirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
A great value heavyweight pullover hooded sweatshirt for Youths! From the trusted Gildan brand name, these are a perfect option for printing up your bandâ€™s new designs, to brand up with your sports teamâ€™s logo, or for those winter school months.
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from Â£10-20!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
These Hooded Sweatshirts feature a double lined hood, twin needle stitching at the waistband and cuffs, 1 x 1 rib with spandex and a pouch pocket. In accordance with EU regulations there is no drawcord and the Gildan sweatshirts are CPSIA tracking label compliant.
Gildan HeavyBlend Youth hoodies are made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester pre-shrunk fleece knit, and are a 279gsm weight (265gsm weight for the white colour hoodies).
There are 16 different hoodie colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the hoodie colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S (age 5/6) - 26/28" // M (age 7/8) - 30/32" // L (age 9/11) - 34/36" // XL (age 12/13) - 36/38" //
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.