Gildan Hammer Longsleeve T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Gildan Hammer t-shirts are a heavyweight, classic fit shirt. The classic fit means they are a perfect unisex shirt for your band, brand or event as well as having a high quality, heavyweight feel all at an Awesome price! The long sleeves come with a ribbed cuff for that premium finish!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Gildan Hammer Longsleeve t-shirts are made from 100% cotton*, and are a 203gsm weight.
There are 8 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):â€¨S - 34-36" // M - 38-40" // L - 42-44" // XL - 46-48" // XXL - 50-52"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.