Fruit Of The Loom Athletic Vests
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Fruit of the Loom athletic vest is a fantastic option for anyone looking for a great quality vest that also offers awesome value for money. One of our most bestselling vest options, these are perfect for taking on your bandâ€™s summer tour or for your summer promotions!
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these vests when custom printed ranges from Â£10-20.
We can screen print on the front and the back of these vests. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Fruit of the Loom athletic vests are made from 100% cotton Belcoro yarn*, and are a 165gsm weight (160gsm weight for the white vests).
There are 5 different colour options to choose from, and you can also mix up the vest colours within your order.
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 35/37" // M - 38/40" // L - 41/43" // XL - 44/46" // XXL - 47/49"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Maximum Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 39 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen print job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the vest - check our maximum print size above to see how big you can go.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.