Gildan Premium Cotton Ladies' T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Gildan premium ladies t-shirt gives you great quality without the price tag. Itâ€™s a heavy shirt but the ringspun cotton gives it a soft feel, this shirt is perfect for printing up your ranges for your clothing label, or promoting your brand.
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from Â£10-20!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Gildan Heavy cotton ladies t-shirts are made from 100% cotton*, and are a 185gsm weight (175gsm weight for the white tees).
There are more than 15 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Guide (Dress Size):
S - 8-10 // M - 10-12 // L - 12-14 // XL - 14-16 // XXL - 18-20
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Print Size: up to 30cm (w) x 46 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 30cm (w) x 54 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.