Fruit Of The Loom Lady-Fit T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Fruit of the Loom lady-fit t-shirt great value garment to customise and great alternative to our Gildan range. The t-shirt has a self-fabric back neck tape with cotton/lycra rib and shaped side seams for a feminine fit. The fine knit gauge makes for enhanced printability.If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £10-20.
These Fruit of the Loom t-shirts are made with Belcoro® yarn for a softer feel and smoother printing surface.
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Fruit of the Loom lady-fit tees are made from 100% cotton Belcoro® yarn, and are a 165gsm weight (160gsm weight for the white shirts).
There are over 15 different colourways to choose from, and you can also mix up the colours within your order!
Size Guide (Dress Size):
XS - 8 // S -10 // M - 12 // L - 14 // XL - 16 // XXL - 18
Get your t-shirts shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Print Size: up to 30cm (w) x 42 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 26cm (w) x 50 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.