Bella + Canvas Ladies' Baby Rib 3/4 Sleeve Contrast Raglan T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Bella womens baby rib contrast raglan t-shirt is a retail cut, slim fit, premium raglan top with 3/4 length contrast colour sleeves. Available in 4 colours they are perfect for screen printing your band, brand or design on!
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £15-30!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Bella womens baby rib contrast raglan t-shirts are made from 100% ringspun cotton.
There are 4 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Guide (Dress Size):
S - 6-8 // M - 10-12 // L - 14-16 // XL - 18-20
Get your t-shirts shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Standard Print Size: up to 20cm (w) x 41 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 14cm (w) x 48 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 30 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.