B&C Inspire Plus Ladies' Organic Crew Neck T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The B&C Inspire Plus t-shirt is an awesome crew neck choice for screen printing. Stripped back to the essentials, this heavy T-shirt is clean and minimalistic for any occasion. Made from heavyweight 100% organic cotton, these are perfect for the fashion and environmentally conscious brand.
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from Â£15-20!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
B&C Inspire t-shirts are made from 100% organic combed ring-spun cotton*, and are a 175gsm weight.
There are 8 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 32"-34" // S - 34-36" // M - 36-38" // L - 38-40" // XL - 40-42" // XXL - 42-44"
*Sport Grey: 90% organic combed ring-spun Cotton, 10% Viscose
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Front Print Size: up to 31cm (w) x 43cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 31cm (w) x 50cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.