Continental Classic Sweatshirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Leading the way in innovation design and sustainability, Continental Clothing Co. focus on creating high quality and stylish garments that are ready to be customised with your designs. We screen print your artwork on to these classic unisex sweatshirts, making perfect products for music merchandise, fashion retail and corporate promotions. Among the most up-to-date blank garment brands in the world, Continental supply organic, responsibly manufactured goods.
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Continental classic sweatshirts are made from 80% combed cotton, 20% Polyester, and are a 320gsm weight.
There are 6 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 37.5" // S - 40" // M - 42.5" // L - 45" // XL - 47" // 2XL - 49.5"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.