Anthem Unisex T-Shirt
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
An iconic t-shirt with a retail fashion fit, impossibly soft-feel finish and the ultimate ribbed crew neck. Choose from a cast of incredible colours from solid shades in 100% organic cotton to marls in 60% cotton and 40% polyester. All with twin detailing on the shoulders and nape of the neck, twin-needle stitching to the hem and cuffs, and a self-coloured size pip. Wear it to perfection.
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from Â£10-25.
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
These Anthem T-Shirts are made from 100% Organic cotton and the Marl colours are 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester, and are a 145gsm weight. These shirts are PETA Approved vegan.
Available in 10 different sizes from XS all the way up to 6XL, as well as 18 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours and sizes within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 34" // S - 36" // M - 38" // L - 41" // XL - 43" // 2XL - 47" // 3XL - 51'' // 4XL - 56'' // 5XL - 61'' // 6XL - 66''
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.