Premium Oversize Square Screen Printed Patch 20cm
Awesome large square screen printed premium patches with an overlocked edge and heat seal backer - choose from 2 different fabric colours and thread options.
A super size version of our regular screen printed patches, go wild with 20x20cm of space to fill with your awesome design! Make a big impact with your new album artwork perhaps? These premium patches have the same awesome quality and awesome value for money. Bringing a little more elegance to the world of custom patches. Your designs are screen printed in one colour onto your choice of white or black 65% Polyester/35% Cotton 195gsm fabric, before being finished off with a heat press backer for easy application and a smart overlocked border.
The overlocked border (also known as a merrowed edge) is a type of stitch running from the front to the back, all the way around your patches, in your choice of white or black thread*. Overlocking the edge of your patch give the best protection against fraying, while giving them a more professional look.
Heat Seal Backer
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results
Want more than 1 design? Sure thing! The first design is included in the price and it’s just £10 extra per design after that.
Get your patches shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
*It is possible for us to source more thread colours for an extra fee. If you'd like to discuss your options please give us a call on 0113 243 5667.
Prices include VAT & free standard delivery!
Don't forget to leave a 5mm Bleed around your artwork to account for the stitched border.
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen print job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
Optimum File Format: a vector-based AI, EPS, or PDF file with all type outlined
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork at actual size with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!