Bella + Canvas Ladies' Relaxed Jersey Tanks
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
With a relaxed fit and super soft Jersey material, these ladies' tank tops are perfect for your band or brand!
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these, when custom printed ranges from Â£20-30!
We can screen print on the front and the back of these tanks. We also offer an inside neck print! If you have any questions or need advise, get in touch, our Awesome team are here to help!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Bella ladies' relaxed jersey tanks are made from 100% combed and ringspun cotton* and are a 145gsm weight.
There are 6 different vest colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the colours within your order!
Size Guide (Dress Size):
S - 6/8 // M - 10/12 // L - 14/16 // XL - 18/20
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Standard Print Size: up to 29cm (w) x 39cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.