Anvil Fashion Raglan Longsleeve T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
These Anvil Fashion Raglan Longsleeve T-Shirts are made from 100% ringspun cotton. Featuring raglan sleeves, a slim shape, side vents and a longer droptail, they're a super cool, super soft longsleeve shirts, finished with details making them perfect for your band or brand's summer collection.
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Anvil Fashion Raglan Longsleeve T-Shirts are made from 100% ring-spun cotton and are a 150gsm weight.
There are 8 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 34-36" // M - 38-40" // L - 42-44" // XL - 46-48" // XXL - 50-52"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Front Print Size: up to 27cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 27cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.