Alternative Apparel Ladies' Vintage Jersey 50/50 Tanks
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Alternative Apparel Ladies' Backstage 50/50 Tank Tops take the relaxed fit to a new level with a wider scoop neckline and high-low hem. Comfort that looks as good as it feels. Ideal for the fashion and eco conscious band or brand!
We can screen print on the front of these tanks, but due to the seam down the back, they cannot be printed on the back. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Alternative Apparel Ladies' Vintage 50/50 Jersey Tanks are made from 50% Polyester, 38% Cotton, 12% Rayon, made from organic and recycled materials! The shirts are a 140gsm weight.
There are 6 different vest colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the tank colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 30" // S - 32" // M - 34" // L - 36" // XL - 38"
Get your vests shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Standard Front Print Size: up to 32 cm (w) x 37 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the tank top - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.