AWDis Retro Zoodies
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Whether you need hoodies for your clothing company, your band, or your business, these AWDis zip hoodies have a great high end look and are fantastic quality! The perfect choice when youâ€™re after comfort and value - these hoodies are great to wear, and offer great value for money if youâ€™re reselling them when theyâ€™re customised.
RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from Â£20-40!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
With a huge choice of colours, the AWDis hoodies are a great option. Coming with a contrast white cord, different coloured arms and a ribbed cuff and hem.
Hoodies are made from 80% ringspun cotton and 20% polyester, and are a 280gsm weight.
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 36" // M - 40" // L - 44" // XL - 48" // XXL - 52"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.