AWDis Epic Hoodies
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Whether you need hoodies for your clothing company, your band, or your business, A great choice for those seeking a comfortable hoodie with a relaxed fit, this hoodie has no pocket to ensure a maximised print area. Pair with denims for the ultimate laid-back look, these AWDis Epic hoodies are great to wear, and offer great value for money if you’re reselling them when they’re customised.
RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from £20-40!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
AWDis is a great quality brand, plus there is no pocket to allow maximum print area on front of hoodie. They come with a double fabric hood, matching coloured cords and a ribbed cuff and hem.
Hoodies are made from 80% ringspun cotton and 20% polyester, and are a 280gsm weight.
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 34" // S - 36" // M - 40" // L - 44" // XL - 48" // XXL - 52"
Get your hoodies shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.