AWDis Ecologie Okavango Zoodies
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Keep cosy and warm whilst doing your bit for the planet! The Okavango zoodie is made from 70% regenerated cotton, and is finished with a brushed inner surface and peached outer surface, producing a luxuriously soft zoodie. Contrast colour details make this Zoodie look just as good on as it feels wearing it. Perfect for the fashion and eco-conscious band or brand!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
AWDis Ecologie Okavango Zoodies are made from 70% Regenerated cotton and 30% Polyester! The sweaters are a 330gsm weight.
There are 3 different sweater colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the sweatshirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 36" // M - 40" // L - 44" // XL - 48" // XXL - 52"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Front Print Size: up to 10cm (w) x 10cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 52cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodies - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.