AWDis Ecologie Banff Sweatshirts
These AWDis Ecologie Banff Sweatshirts are made from regenerated cotton, available in 6 colours!
Once you've completed the checkout process and uploaded your artwork, our Artwork team sets each order up manually. If we have any questions about your artwork, we'll drop you an email so please keep an eye out.
Front Print Size: up to 36cm (w) x 52cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 36cm (w) x 52cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the sweaters - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.