AWDis College Jackets
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Offering great value and awesome quality, the AWDis college jacket is great if you’re after a premium style garment with an affordable price tag. Perfect for bands or brands looking for hoodie or sweater alternatives, these college jackets are great if you want to give your fans something a little different.
The RRP on these jackets when custom printed ranges from £30-60!
On college jackets we can print onto the back, the sleeves, and left or right chest print. We can also offer embroidery onto these college jackets - if you’re interested in this then just drop us an email to email@example.com and our customer service team can hook you up with pricing and information!
Please note - Oversize Full Front and Full Front Print are not currently available for this product.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
These AWDis college jackets have a knitted collar, cuffs, and waistband with contrast stripe detailing. With a press stud closure, and a hanging loop at the back neck, these awesome jackets also have a small hidden opening in the pocket for your headphone cord to feed through and hidden ear phone loops too!
AWDis college jackets are made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester, and are a 280gsm weight.
There are 5 different jacket colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the jacket colours within your order! The sleeves on college jackets are the same colour as the body, and the press stud closures are white.
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 32" // S - 34" // M - 38" // L - 42" // XL - 46" // XXL - 50"
Get your college jackets shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Left Chest Print Size: up to 10cm (w) x 10cm (h)
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the jacket - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.