AS Colour Supply Hoodies
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
AS Colour believe in taking their time when it comes to every product they make. Premium apparel designed and produced to stand the test of time. All AS Colourâ€™s garments are guided by three key principles. Quality is key. Respect the details. Keep it simple!
These unisex, mid-weight 290gsm hoodies are great to add to your garment range! Finished with raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood and matching drawstrings.
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
AS Colour Supply Hoodies are made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester! They are a 290gsm weight.
There are 10 different hoody colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 39" // S - 41" // M - 43" // L - 46" // XL - 48" // XXL - 50" // XXXL - 53"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Front Print Size: up to 36cm (w) x 25 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 34cm (w) x 48cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodies - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.