A5 Temporary Tattoos
Custom printed full colour temporary tattoos on an A5* sized backer sheet.
Custom temporary tattoo sheets are an awesome way of really bringing your designs to life as wearable art. Group a collection of themed designs, or mix it up and go wild! Great for illustrators, designers, and tattooists of course! Check out our image gallery for more inspirationâ€¦
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour** onto a temporary tattoo material that is skin-safe, and non-toxic.
You can fit as many or as few tattoo designs onto the A5 sheet as you like. Remember to leave a gap so you can cut individual tattoos down to size. Application instructions are below, and we do advise you to add these to your tattoo sheet design.
- Cut out your chosen tattoo and remove clear top sheet.
- Press tattoo onto clean, dry skin with the design facing down.
- Dampen tattoo, and press down.
- Wait 30 seconds, then slide paper backer off and pat dry.
Removal of tattoos just requires soap, warm water, and a bit of elbow grease!
*Tattoo sheets have to be trimmed down from A5 and so are a couple of mm smaller than ISO
**We cannot print in white ink, anything left white in your design will be clear and our temporary tattoos are a semi translucent print so paler colours may appear more subtle depending on skin tone
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Prices include VAT & delivery
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpi
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not usually adequate to create a quality job.
- Use text wisely - remember what size sticker you are designing for. A larger sticker will fit more information/imagery on than a small one.
- We recommend adding the application instructions into your tattoo sheet design, so your customers know how to apply their awesome temporary tattoos!
- Make sure to leave a gap between each tattoo design on the sheet, so they can be cut out and used easily.