2 x Roller Banners Deal
Perfectly portable - our full colour printed banner stands are awesome, and come with a free carry case!
Great for exhibitions, trade shows, sales displays, any time you need your images or information to stand-out (and be portable!)
We print your roller banners on brand new state-of-the-art wide format printers, and use UV stable inks to ensure you get the very best quality results. We use a scuff resistant material as standard, so that your roller banner can be used many times over!
Your roller banner stand will come with a free carry bag included - making it easy to transport to your event, or just to keep it safe and sound when you’re not using it.
Roller banner stands are 800mm wide and are printed single-sided - the visible graphic height is 2000mm.
As our products are lovingly handmade, we need to allow for 1-2mm tolerance of movement when printing, cutting and constructing, so bear this in mind when creating your designs, especially those with borders. If you'd like us to check if your artwork will be suitable before placing your order, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to take a look for you!
If you’re ordering multiple roller banner stands then you can have different artwork on each banner, at just £5 per extra design. You can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Get your roller banner shipped within 8 working days. Need it a little faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT & delivery
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Set up your roller banner artwork at 2008mm x 808mm (200.8cm x 80.8cm).
- If you're creating your artwork in Illustrator or Corel Draw then please submit your vector based artwork at full size, and remember to outline any type.
- If you're using Photoshop to create your artwork then ideally we would like a full size file for the best quality print - minimum acceptable size is half actual size.
- If your Photoshop file is too large, flatten the image once you are happy and save the flattened version.