100 x Recycled Business Cards for £20
Full colour business cards printed on 100% recycled stocks - choose from three different stocks!
Our recycled business cards are great for a whole host of uses - whether you're just after a traditional business card, or you're wanting to hand out your band's contact details with your demos, or create a loyalty card for your coffee shop. Your designs, your choice!
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour double-sided onto a choice of 3 recycled stocks:
- 300gsm white recycled board - for a premium recycled finish with a textured look
- 300gsm brown recycled board - for a unique natural brown recycled finish
- 300gsm grey recycled board - for a distinct grey textured recycled finish
Please note that recycled boards are not uniform and so the colour and texture of the board can vary slightly throughout the run. This is because it is made from recycled material, and it is also what makes this option both unique and awesome!
As our products are lovingly handmade, we need to allow for 1-2mm tolerance of movement when printing and cutting, so bear this in mind when creating your designs, especially those with borders. Our digital inks have a silk finish to them, even when applied to recycled stocks, so any printed areas of your designs will have a subtle shine. If you'd like us to check if your artwork will be suitable before placing your order, drop us an email to email@example.com and we'd be happy to take a look for you!
Your business card order includes one design as standard (you can have a different design on the front and back, that's included). Want more designs? Sure thing! It's just £5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Artwork Setup Size: 8.9 cm x 5.9 cm
Finished Print Size: 8.5 cm x 5.5 cm
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) - make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Select your stock carefully - a black design looks stunning on our brown recycled board, whereas for more vivid colours you might want to go with the white fleck board.