100 x Gildan Heavy Sweatshirts - £7.99 each
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Gildan HeavyBlend crew neck sweatshirt is our best value sweatshirt, and is popular with bands, businesses, and clothing labels alike. Why not get your designs printed on these comfortable and awesome quality sweatshirts?
If you're looking to resell, the RRP on these sweatshirts when custom printed ranges from £15-30!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these sweatshirts.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
These Gildan sweatshirts are made with air-spun yarn for a softer, anti-pill feel, and have a ribbed neck, cuffs, and hem.
Gildan HeavyBlend sweatshirts are made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester fleece, and are a 279gsm weight (265gsm weight for the white sweatshirts).
You can choose from 30 different sweatshirt colours, and you can also split your order across a range of garment colours!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 34/36" // M - 38/40" // L - 42/44" // XL - 46/48" // XXL - 50/52"
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page here
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 46 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the sweatshirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.