100 x Gildan Heavy Hoodies Deal
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
A great value heavyweight pullover hooded sweatshirt from the trusted Gildan brand name, these are a perfect option for printing up your bandâ€™s new designs, to brand up with your teamâ€™s logo, or to dress your staff in when the temperatures are dropping.
If youâ€™re looking to resell, the RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from Â£20-30!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
With a double lined hood, matching colours drawstring cords, and a ribbed cuff and hem with spandex, these Gildan hoodies are made with air-spun yarn for a softer, anti-pill feel.
Gildan HeavyBlend hoodies are made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester, and are a 279gsm weight (265gsm weight for the white colour hoodies).
There are just over 30 different hoodie colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the hoodie colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 34/36" // M - 38/40" // L - 42/44" // XL - 46/48" // XXL - 50/52"
Chest Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 26cm (h)
Standard Back Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Back Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.