Creating Your Artwork
Setting Up Your T-Shirt Artwork
*Unless given specific instructions we will print your design in our standard positions
- Our regular print area is 320 mm (width) x 430 mm (height)
- Youth Medium / Youth Small shirts is 320mm (width) x 390mm (height)
- Oversize print are is 380mm (width) x 520mm (height) - this can be used on orders where the smallest garment is a mens small
- For left chest prints standard width is 100 mm
** If you want to submit a template that is fine but we will use it for information purposes only. If you have an idea of how you want your shirt printed it is best to let us know measurements and the print position...
Setting Up Your Tote Bag Artwork
Maximum print size: 285mm x 300mm
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
General Artwork Information...
Colour format: CMYK
File format: PSD, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS, AI
*please note: we don't accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job*
A few tips to get awesome results...
1) Create artwork at 300dpi - the larger and clearer the file, the better it will print!
2) Artwork separation is free is the file is of high quality and ready to go
3) If the file needs a lot of work, or needs to be re-created, we offer design and charge per hour.
4) If you're unsure of how suited your design would be for screen printed T-Shirts or tote bags then just contact us and we will let you know...
Choosing Your Ink Colours