Our full colour, awesome quality, heavyweight PVC banners come fully hemmed and with eyelets for hanging.
We print our awesome banners on brand new state-of-the-art wide format printers using UV stable inks to ensure the very best quality results!
PVC banners are absolutely perfect for a stage backdrop for your band, for promoting your brand at a trade show, and for so many uses we can't list them all - from charity events and festivals, through to birthday parties and even weddings! Our banners are top quality, and at some of the best prices in the UK!
3ft x 1ft - £28
4ft x 1ft - £30
5ft x 1ft - £32
6ft x 1ft - £34
8ft x 1ft - £38
10ft x 1ft - £42
3ft x 2ft - £32
4ft x 2ft - £34
5ft x 2ft - £36
6ft x 2ft - £40
8ft x 2ft - £46
10ft x 2ft - £54
3ft x 3ft - £38
4ft x 3ft - £40
5ft x 3ft - £45
6ft x 3ft - £50
8ft x 3ft - £60
10ft x 3ft - £70
4ft x 4ft - £46
5ft x 4ft - £54
6ft x 4ft - £60
8ft x 4ft - £72
10ft x 4ft - £85
Need a different size banner?
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
Colour format: CMYK
File format: PSD, JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS, AI
*please note: we don't accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job*
A few tips to get awesome results...
1) Create artwork at 300dpi - the larger and clearer the file, the better it will print!
2) When creating your artwork it may be useful to know that 1ft = 30.48cm
3) If you're creating your artwork in Illustrator or Corel Draw then please submit your vector based artwork at full size.
4) If you're using Photoshop to create your artwork then ideally we would like a full size file for the best quality print - minimum acceptable size is half actual size.
5) If your Photoshop file is too large, flatten the image one you are happy and save flattened.
6) For large banner artwork files you might want to use YouSendIt to send us your artwork over, or upload after ordering with our FTP here