How’s it going? I’m gonna do my best not to waffle today because this competition is way too AWESOME to procrastinate for any longer. So, are you ready? Are you seated? Are you excited? Shall we get on with it then? Okay, let’s do this! I’m ready, you’re ready, Awesome Merch is ready and so is Punktastic. Well, I’ve just given it away. This competition is in conjuction with the fine people over at Punktastic. If you don’t know who Punktastic are, then where have you been for the last 12 years? It’s the premier music site in the U.K and not just for all things punk rock, as it caters for a wide range of musical genres and has been supporting live music and bands throughout its existence. So many people value their hard work and I can vouch for them helping my band out with reviews and promotion down through the years. Anyway, if you haven’t already – then go and check out their website and sign up for the forums where there’s an extensive musical community. You can also ‘like’ them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
So; I hear you asking, what’s the prize? The answer is one of our awesome tour packages worth £245! The winner will get 50 shirts with a custom printed one colour print on, 250 x 25 mm badges and 250 paper circular stickers! Woo! So; I hear you asking, how do I enter? All you have to do is the following.
1. Follow both @punktastic and @awesomemerch on Twitter.
2. Send the following tweet – ‘I’m loving the @AwesomeMerch and @Punktastic comp to win a huge tour package! I’d much rather win this than a gold at the Olympics! #PTvsAM‘
3. Sit back smugly, safe in the knowledge that you’ve entered the best competition about. Have a cup of tea and give yourself a pat on the back.
1. Please only enter once.
2. Anyone can enter, you don’t have to be in a band.
3. One winner will be picked at random from all the entries to win the awesome prize.
4. As always, we’ll send out a bunch of goody bags and maybe even some pizza boxes to the runners-up.
5. You must be following both parties on Twitter to enter.
6. Please don’t spam or annoy anyone. That’s my job.
7. We won’t be bribed with beers, Calippos or gift-hampers. Honestly, we won’t.
8. The comp closes on Tuesday, June 12th at midnight. The winners will be announced the next day.
9. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the actual Olympics.
10. The winner of this comp must be based in the U.K or Europe.
11. That’s it.
If you want to be the lucky winner of £245 worth of merchandise, then you bloody well better enter this competiton and now! If you don’t have Twitter, then you better get with the 21st century and sign up for it. We will be running a Facebook based comp in the near future. Thanks to the lovely Tom Aylott from Punktastic for all his help. Please support their awesome site and ours too!
Good luck and KEEP IT AWESOME!