Full colour recycled prints on a choice of three beautiful heavyweight recycled stocks
Print your illustrations on our awesome full colour double-sided recycled bookmarks, for a perfect piece of merchandise to sell, gift, or give away. We love reading here at Awesome HQ, and now there’s not a dog-eared page in sight!
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour on your choice of heavyweight stock:
- 300gsm white recycled board - for a premium recycled finish with a textured look
- 300gsm brown recycled board - for a unique natural brown recycled finish, perfect for solid black designs
- 300gsm grey recycled board - for a distinct grey textured recycled finish
Please note that recycled boards are not uniform and so the colour and texture of the board can vary slightly throughout the run. This is because it is made from recycled material, and it is also what makes this option both unique and awesome!
Your order of recycled bookmarks includes one design as standard. Want more designs? Sure thing! It’s just £5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Get your bookmarks shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
|QTY||TOTAL PRICE||UNIT PRICE|
Artwork Setup Size: 17.7 cm x 5.9 cm
Finished Print Size: 17.3 cm x 5.5 cm
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) - make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Using contrasting colours helps to produce more vivid and memorable bookmarks. Check out our examples of some we've printed previously for inspiration!