Recycled A7 Greeting Cards
Full colour recycled A7 greetings cards, printed both sides on a choice of 3 stocks.
Greetings cards come complete with envelopes!
Custom greetings cards are great for offering smaller, more affordable versions of your illustrations or designs! Perhaps you’ve got a store and want to add to your range at Christmas, for birthdays, or weddings…here at Awesome Merch, we use them as thank you cards too. Our recycled stock options are easier on the environment, and give a great finish to your designs.
We print your greetings cards double-sided: so you can print a design on the front, a message inside, and a logo or secondary message on the back! Your order also comes with free envelopes - choose from white, or brown ribbed.
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour double-sided onto a choice of 3 different recycled stocks:
- 300gsm white recycled board - for a premium recycled finish with a textured look
- 300gsm brown recycled board - for a unique natural brown recycled finish
- 300gsm grey recycled board - for a distinct grey textured recycled finish
Please note that recycled boards are not uniform and so the colour and texture of the board can vary slightly throughout the run. This is because it is made from recycled material, and it is also what makes this option both unique and awesome!
Your greetings card order includes one design as standard (you can have a different design on the front and back, that's included). Want more designs? Sure thing! It’s just £5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Get your greetings cards shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline..
Prices include VAT & free standard delivery!
Artwork = 152mm x 109mm
Finished Size = 105mm x 74mm (When Folded)
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) - make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Think about the inside. We can leave the insides of your cards blank, or print it up with your message or design!
- Select your stock carefully - a black design looks stunning on our brown recycled board, whereas for more vivid colours you might want to go with the white fleck option.