Gildan Softstyle Youth T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Gildan Softstyle youth t-shirt is our best value shirt for screen printing kids T-Shirts, and it’s pretty darn popular. With its classic fit and huge range of colours, this shirt is perfect for printing up your band tees, or event shirts!
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £10-20!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Gildan Softstyle Youth t-shirts are made from 100% cotton*, and are a 185gsm weight (175gsm weight for the white tees).
There are over 20 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 26" // S - 28" // M - 30" // L - 32" // XL - 34-36"
Get your t-shirts shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
* sports grey is 90% cotton/10% polyester
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Youth sizes change quite a lot depending on size, this means that we will either advise a print size that fits all garments or we can offer additional screens at an extra charge. If you are unsure, just give us an email before you place your order!
Standard Print Size (small): 25m (w) x 31cm (h) up to (x-large) 36 cm (w) x 50 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.