Gildan Softstyle Vests
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
For a soft feel, and great value, try the Gildan Softstyle™ vests. With wide straps, and a knit trim on neck and armhole, these vests offer a great quality garment at a competitive price. These vests have proven popular with bands, teams, and for promotional campaigns.
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these vests when custom printed ranges from £10-20.
We can screen print on the front and the back of these vests. We also offer an inside neck print.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Gildan Softstyle™ vests are made from 100% cotton, and are a 150gsm weight (141gsm weight for the white vests).
There are 6 different colour options to choose from, and you can also mix up the vest colours within your order.
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 34/36" // M - 38/40" // L - 42/44" // XL - 46/48" // XXL - 50/52"
Get your vests shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
* sports grey colour variant is 90% cotton/10% polyester
Maximum Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 39 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen print job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the vest - check our maximum print size above to see how big you can go.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.