Gildan Heavy Toddler T-Shirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Gildan Heavy toddler t-shirt is darn popular choice for screen printing childrens t-shirts. Let your toddlers be apart of the fun at big events by printing t-shirts for them that match the rest of the group. Or maybe you're planning a birthday party and want to treat party goers to a special reminder of their day. These tees range from 2 Years up to 6 Years, for bigger kids check out our Gildan Youth range.
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £10-20!
We can screen print on the front and back of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Gildan Heavy Toddler t-shirts are made from 100% cotton preshrunk jersey knit*, and are a 185gsm weight (175gsm weight for the white tees).
These t-shirt feature a seamless 1.9cm collar, taped neck and shoulders, TearAway label, twin needle sleeve and bottom hem, they're quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease and are CPSIA Tracking Label Compliant.
There are 6 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
2T - 20" // 3T - 22" // 4T - 24" // 5T - 26" // 6T - 28"
Get your t-shirts shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
* sports grey: 90% cotton/10% polyester
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Front Print Size: up to 20cm (w) x 22 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 20cm (w) x 28 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 6cm (x) x 6cm (h)
Front Print Size: up to 30cm (w) x 32 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 30cm (w) x 38 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 8cm (x) x 8cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.