Gildan HeavyBlend Youth Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirts
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
A great value heavyweight hooded sweatshirt for kids from the trusted Gildan brand name. Why not print your band’s new design, or kit your school kids out stylishly in the cooler months? With a full zip down the front, these zip hoodies are comfortable and practical…and awesome value!
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from £15-20!
On zip hoodies we can print onto the back, the sleeves, and left or right chest print.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
These Hooded Zip Ups feature an unlined hood, twin needle stitching at the waistband and cuffs, 1 x 1 rib with spandex, pouch pockets and a Nylon Zipper. In accordance with EU regulations there is no drawcord and the Gildan zip up sweatshirts are CPSIA tracking label compliant.
Gildan HeavyBlend zip hoodies are made from 50% cotton and 50% polyester pre-shrunk fleece knit, and are a 270gsm weight (255gsm weight for the white colour hoodies).
There are 6 different hoodie colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the hoodie colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S (age 5/6) - 26/28" // M (age 7/8) - 30/32" // L (age 9/11) - 34/36" // XL (age 12/13) - 36/38"
Get your zip up hoodies shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Back Print Size: up to 36cm (w) x 40cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 8cm (w) x 32cm (h)
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.