Full Colour Latte Mugs
Custom printed full colour 12oz / 340ml ceramic latte mugs - full colour printing and with no minimum order!
Get your morning off to a great start with a newspaper in one hand and a warm coffee in the other, in your own personalised custom printed latte mug.
We print your design in brilliant full colour onto high quality 12oz / 340ml ceramic mugs that are dishwasher safe, too!
Go large? We also have a tall 17oz latte mug for those that need that extra shot.
Your mug order includes one design as standard. Want more designs? Sure thing! It’s just £5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Get your mugs shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT & free standard delivery
Maximum Print Size: 14cm x 6cm approx (design wraps around the angled mug)
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
Colour Format: CMYK
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpi
A few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- For best results when printing Black, we find that the colour values should set to rich black (not true black). Setting the CMYK values of any black in your mug design to C:91 M:79 Y:62 K:97 will produce better results than C:0 M:0 Y:0 K:100.
- The maximum printable position on the mug will mean the design will finish approximately 3cm either side of the handle. From the top and bottom of the mug there will be approx 2cm gap.
- We recommend that your design is on a white background and to avoid using photography.
- Due to the nature of an angled mug and perspective there may be very slight visual distortion on some designs, so avoid large circles covering the print area.
- Want us to help position your artwork or logo on a mug? Just upload your design and let us know the positioning in the comments at checkout, and we can sort it out for you!