Fruit Of The Loom Athletic Vests
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The Fruit of the Loom athletic vest is a fantastic option for anyone looking for a great quality vest that also offers awesome value for money. One of our most bestselling vest options, these are perfect for taking on your band’s summer tour or for your summer promotions!
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these vests when custom printed ranges from £10-20.
We can screen print on the front and the back of these vests. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Fruit of the Loom athletic vests are made from 100% cotton Belcoro® yarn*, and are a 165gsm weight (160gsm weight for the white vests).
There are 5 different colour options to choose from, and you can also mix up the vest colours within your order.
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 35/37" // M - 38/40" // L - 41/43" // XL - 44/46" // XXL - 47/49"
Get your vests shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
* heather grey variant is 97% cotton Belcoro® yarn/3% polyester
Prices include VAT and free standard delivery!
Maximum Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 39 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen print job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the vest - check our maximum print size above to see how big you can go.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.