Custom Printed Small Gift Vouchers
Full colour business card size 8.5cm x 5.5cm gift vouchers available on 3 different 100% recycled stocks, or 300gsm white!
These full colour recycled gift vouchers are perfect to be customised for your brand's seasonal product range. Design them to be sold and used in your shop, sold online and apply a generic discount code for all your customers, or if you'd like to offer a unique code on each voucher, we can provide this at no extra cost!
When creating your design for a unique code on each voucher, if you send us a spreadsheet or a .csv file with all your codes, we can add one to each of your vouchers. Just specify where you'd like them on the artwork you send over by filling the gap with 'UNIQUE CODE' using the font and colour you'd like the codes to be in and we can copy this!
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour double-sided onto a choice of 3 recycled stocks, as well as our smooth white stock:
- 300gsm white recycled board - for a premium recycled finish with a textured look
- 300gsm brown recycled board - for a unique natural brown recycled finish
- 300gsm grey recycled board - for a distinct grey textured recycled finish
- 300gsm smooth white board - for a smooth matte finish
Please note that recycled boards are not uniform and so the colour and texture of the board can vary slightly throughout the run. This is because it is made from recycled material, and it is also what makes this option both unique and awesome!
Your gift voucher order includes one design as standard (you can have a different design on the front and back, that's included). Want more designs? Sure thing! It’s just £5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Get your vouchers shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT & delivery
Artwork Setup Size: 8.9 cm x 5.9 cm
Finished Print Size: 8.5 cm x 5.5 cm
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) - make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Select your stock carefully - a black design looks stunning on our brown recycled board, whereas for more vivid colours you might want to go with the white fleck board.