Earth Positive Pullover Hoodies
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Earthpositive™️ is a green revolution in promotional apparel: Climate Neutral Clothing. If you’re looking for organic clothing that is ethically made look no further! Earth Positive hooded sweaters are manufactured solely using sustainable energy generated from wind and solar power. Now you can promote your band, clothing brand or business while also promoting awareness on climate change.
Through the use of renewable energy and technological advancement, the carbon footprint of this product is reduced by around 90%!!
Organic Cotton + Ethically Traded + Carbon Neutral manufacturing = 100% Sustainable = 100% EarthPositive®
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £20-25!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Earthpositive™ pullover hoodies are made from 100% Combed Organic Cotton, and are a 280gsm weight!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 42.5” // M - 45” // L - 47” // XL - 49.5” // XXL - 52”
Get your hoodies shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Front Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 27 cm (h)
Back Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.