Bella + Canvas Jersey Tank Top
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
These Bella + Canvas jersey tank tops are retail quality slim fit vests that are perfect for customising with your awesome designs. Lightweight vests with a super soft combed cotton feel, they also have side seams for a superior slim fit. The smooth surface makes it a great garment for screen printing. An awesome choice for your brand’s spring/summer range!
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these tank tops when custom printed ranges from £15-30.
We can screen print on the front and the back of these tank tops. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
Bella + Canvas jersey tank tops are made from 100% combed and ringspun cotton*, and are a 142gsm weight (triblend colours 128gsm and neon colours 122gsm).
There are 40+ different tank top colours to choose from, including two tone options, and you can also mix up the colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
XS - 31-34" // S - 34-37" // M - 38-41" // L - 42-45" // XL - 46-49" // XXL - 50-53"
Get your tank tops shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
* ash & athletic heather variants are 90% combed and ringspun cotton/10% polyester
* heather & neon colours are 52% combed and ringspun cotton/48% polyester
* triblend colours are 50% polyester/25% combed and ringspun cotton/25% rayon
Maximum Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 39 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen print job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the vest - check our maximum print size above to see how big you can go.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.