A5 Temporary Tattoos
Custom printed full colour temporary tattoos on an A5* sized backer sheet.
Custom temporary tattoo sheets are an awesome way of really bringing your designs to life as wearable art. Group a collection of themed designs, or mix it up and go wild! Great for illustrators, designers, and tattooists of course! Check out our image gallery for more inspiration…
Your designs are printed in beautiful full colour** onto a temporary tattoo material that is skin-safe, and non-toxic.
You can fit as many or as few tattoo designs onto the A5 sheet as you like. Remember to leave a gap so you can cut individual tattoos down to size. Application instructions are below, and we do advise you to add these to your tattoo sheet design.
- Cut out your chosen tattoo and remove clear top sheet.
- Press tattoo onto clean, dry skin with the design facing down.
- Dampen tattoo, and press down.
- Wait 30 seconds, then slide paper backer off and pat dry.
Removal of tattoos just requires soap, warm water, and a bit of elbow grease!
*Tattoo sheets have to be trimmed down from A5 and so are a couple of mm smaller than ISO
**We cannot print in white ink, anything left white in your design will be clear and our temporary tattoos are a semi translucent print so paler colours may appear more subtle depending on skin tone
Get your temporary tattoos shipped out to you within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Prices include VAT & delivery
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpi
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not usually adequate to create a quality job.
- Use text wisely - remember what size sticker you are designing for. A larger sticker will fit more information/imagery on than a small one.
- We recommend adding the application instructions into your tattoo sheet design, so your customers know how to apply their awesome temporary tattoos!
- Make sure to leave a gap between each tattoo design on the sheet, so they can be cut out and used easily.